My Twitter Favorites


Don’t wait. The time will never be just right...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SBI Clerk 2014 - Interview Experience


Print Friendly and PDF

Name :-  Rohan Bhatia

Venue:-  STATE BANK OF INDIA ZONAL BUSINESS OFFICE (PUNJAB-CHANDIGARH)
Profession:- B.Tech ECE
Date :- 15/12/2014
Time :- 9 Am, Panel1


First of all, the staff there was very friendly and cooperative.

I reached the venue by 8 am.I was the first candidate to reach there and  even the staff was not arrived yet.They asked us to arrange the documents in following order.

  • Date of Birth Proof
  • One original bio data with all the photocopies of certificates
  • Xth, XIIth marksheet 
  • Graduation degree and marksheets. 
  • 2 character certificates
  • 4 bio data copies

They asked us to self attest all the documents. (Original bio data form and photocopies too)

I was first in the list of the candidates to be interviewed.

Interview: My interview began at 10:30 am

I entered the room.There were five persons.(1F, 4M)

I wished them and they told me to take the seat.

Q1. Why banking?Why not IT sector?

Q2. What is a bank?How bank makes profit?

Q3. What are the services provided by bank to its customer?

Q4. Asked me about the novels I have read.(As I mentioned reading novels as my hobby)

Q5. Name of any three Indian Novelists?

Q6. Today's headline?

Q7. Why two pakistan hockey players are banned ?

Q8. Countries that share boundary with India?

Q9. Who is Nek Chand?

Q10. Any news about Chandigarh?

Q.11 One more question on Alfred Nobel.(that I couldn't understand and asked again and still couldn't understand.)

Interview was around 10-12 Minutes.

Hope for the best.

All the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please suggest your valuable comments here....